Friday, December 9, 2011

Now What?

        As January 16 approaches every day, I'm not going to change the way I do or think of things when I am doing Creative Writing related activities. This year has been really strange through the course of events. I wish Mr. Good could stay with us for the rest of the year because I believe he is a good teacher, even though he doesn't have a literature background. As a teacher coming out of retirement to help teach our class when we didn't have anyone else to, he has done a great job. When the time comes when we get a new teacher for the rest of the year, I will be ready for it. I would prefer not to change teachers for a second time this year, but if that is what needs to be done, so be it. I am sure that whoever replaces Mr. Good will be a very good teacher, and hope that they will have the same likable personality as he does.

Click here for picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment